This rug from the Mynka Collection is one of eight new collections Feizy Rugs is debuting at the upcoming High Point Market.
DALLAS – Rug manufacturer Feizy Rugs will debut eight rug collections, expand its Thom Filicia line and introduce Revolution by Feizy, a designer-driven rug program – all at April’s High Point Market.
Feizy plans to add four new designs to its Thom Filicia collection. Curated by one of the industry’s most influential designers, the collection features hand-selected colors, styles and textures for the sophisticated lifestyle. Additional Thom Filicia styles to debut at High Point include Altmar, Broadfield, Vesper and Hamden.
The other new collections include:
• Corbitt-This Persian-inspired collection features intricate, traditional patterns. Designed for the neutral aesthetic, each semi-symmetrical piece is awash with muted tones of sandy brown, gray and blue.
• Edgemont-This collection features fine rugs with distressed and abstract motifs. Saturated colors boast cool tones of blue and cream with intricate rusted-color accents.
• Leylan-The tribal-inspired collection includes Oushak and tribal motifs which dance across each piece. All rugs are made with Soumak construction and feature a bold design.
• Mathis-This collection features cool color tones in inspiring symmetrical and asymmetrical patterns.
• Mynka-With an array of curvature, geometric lines and symmetrical patterns, this collection has cool hues of blue and gray mingled with pops of orange and brown. Each shag pile is made with a slight high-low between its design and base.
• Nash-This collection pays a subtle homage to Art Nouveau with mid-century-inspired color block designs. Each wool and viscose piece is tufted in India by artisans and features a well-crafted loop and cut pile.
• Rawlins-With warm colorations of red that intertwine with the coolness of blue and cream, each piece features intricate patterns and traditional designs for a powerful aesthetic.
• Serrano-This massif-inspired collection features hand-carved motifs with asymmetrical designs. Each piece has an array of grays, blues, oranges, reds and whites atop a cream base. This collection is tufted of wool and viscose in India by artisans for optimal durability.
Also this spring, the new Revolution by Feizy designer-driven rug program will offer contemporary and transitional pieces, available in a curated size range and made of materials like wool and silk.
Each collection available through Revolution by Feizy boasts intricate designs and colorways that are thoughtfully crafted. Rug enthusiasts with a desire for sophisticated style can now select from rugs including the Conley, McDermott, Montfort, Lombardy, Sumner, Edin, Fowler and Merril collections.
“This new program continues to show our commitment to the design community, offering pieces that will spark excitement and conversation in any space,” said Cameron Feizy, managing principal of Feizy Rugs.
Created for spectacular spaces, Revolution by Feizy includes a large selection of rugs that offer cool, neutral and warm tones. Designs span the spectrum of style, from structured geometric lines to curvature and abstract motifs.
At High Point, Feizy Rugs shows on the first floor of Market Square, space 145.