Top row (l-r) Colleen Daly, Dan Wieczorek, Rachel Fleischer. Bottom row (l-r) Shelia Butler and Jason Phillips.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – ART, the creative home furnishings network, has added five new members to its board of directors.
• Colleen Daly, Howard Elliott, vice president
• Dan Wieczorek, Amber Engine, director of business development
• Rachel Fleisher, Hermitage Design Center, senior purchasing agent/buyer
• Shelia Butler, The Arrangement, chief operating officer
• Jason Phillips, Phillips Collection, vice president of sales and marketing
The new board members will serve through Oct. 31, 2023.
“We are honored to welcome these talented and committed leaders to the ART Board and look forward to working with them,” said Colleen Visage, president of ART. “These new board members bring a unique prospective to our board and we know their contributions will be valuable to our programs and mission.”
The all-volunteer ART board has the responsibility of setting the direction for the organization, fostering partnerships, directing programming and securing the overall viability of the organization.