ANDYZ Design Award submissions now being accepted for 2022
LAS VEGAS – Submissions are now open for the eighth annual ANDYZ Design Awards, presented by Las Vegas Design Center and the California Central/Nevada Chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers.
Winners of the ANDYZ, which highlights and celebrates noteworthy projects by interior designers, architects, showrooms and design students in 12 interior categories, will be recognized during the summer 2022 Las Vegas Market, July 24-28.
The 12 award categories are:
- Best Custom Furnishings/Product Design
- Best Residential Kitchen Design
- Best Residential Bathroom Design
- Best Residential Outdoor Space Design
- Best Individual Residential Space Design (over 3000 sq ft)
- Best Individual Residential Space Design (under 3000 sq ft)
- Best Multiple Residential Space Design (over 3000 sq ft)
- Best Multiple Residential Space Design (under 3000 sq ft)
- Best Commercial Space Design
- Best Hospitality Space Design
- Best Showroom Design
- Best Student Design (for students currently enrolled in 2021/2022)
Early submissions will be accepted until April 4 at $100 for ASID members and $125 for non-members per professional entry, and $25 per student entry. From April 5-May 2, entry fees are $150 per professional entry and $35 per student entry. There is no limit to the number of entries that may be submitted.
For official entry forms, contest rules and guidelines, visit https://cacnv.asid.org/andyzawards.
Erica Crawford, associate editor for Furniture Today, is a recent graduate of the University of Iowa, with a degree in English and a writing certificate in publishing. In addition to bringing her writing talent to the editorial team, Erica will add her late-Millennial perspective.