HIGH POINT — WithIt, the women’s leadership development network for the home and furnishings industry, has named its 2023 board of directors.
Emily Boyst, Hooker Furnishings’ senior director of licensing and special projects, will serve as president. Other officers include vice president/president elect, Tori Evans, SEI Furniture’s senior vice president of sales and marketing, and vice president, Jessica Norby, Caracole senior director of sales.
Continuing to server on the board are Chairman Renee Loper-Boyd, vice president of marketing, International Market Centers; Secretary Bonnie Wallace, operations manager of International Home Furnishings Representatives Assn.; and Treasurer Shelly Head, senior credit and accounts receivable manager, Libery Furniture.
New vice presidents to join the board include: Lori Ellis, home furnishings practice leader, Pinnacle Search Partners; Mona Nigam, executive vice president, Revalize (a MicroD brand); and Katie Smarr, account executive, Crypton.
Vice Presidents and Committee Chairs:
- Professional development: Jenny Tinsley, manager of public relations & ESG, Culp Inc.
- Business development; Cathy Valent, vice president of home decorative & fabrics merchandising, Springs Creative Group
- Scholarship: Paris Gholston, customer relations and compliance coordinator, Mattress Recycling Council
- Membership: Sydney Harris, director of organizational development, Furnitureland South
- Events: Katie Smarr, account executive, Crypton
- Technology: Lori Dolnick, senior vice president, Frank Advertising
- Emerging Leaders: Mona Nigam, executive vice president, Revalize
- Connections: Lori Ellis, home furnishings practice leader, Pinnacle Search Partners
- Marketing: Ashley Grigg, vice president of strategic growth/partnerships, High Point Market Authority
- Networking: Anna Ferguson, president, Brakenridge Furniture Co.
- Executive Advisory Council liaison: Lorri Kelley, president, Lorri Kelley Advisors
WithIt will host networking for women in the industry during the Las Vegas Market at 5 p.m. on Jan. 30 in the SEI Furniture showroom, A-654. All events welcome members and guests.