CHICAGO – Crate & Barrel and CB2 have unveiled some new spring 2023 offerings available both in-store and online.
Both brands are offering new collections of light, airy furniture, décor and tabletop.
“Welcome to a fresh perspective inspired by the casual-cool vibe of the California cost,” read the company’s website. “Think clean routines, airy designs and warm materials that recharge the soul.”
Some of the most popular new items include:
- Stilt whitewashed oak wood floor mirror – Like the steps on a stilt, tapered blocks line the vertical sides of this floor mirror. Made of oak with a finish that brings out the natural grain. Retails for $1,299.
- Pasar round black marble coffee table – Crafted from black Saint Laurent marble, the coffee table incorporates geometric design elements, white veining and tones of cocoa and copper. Retails for $2,199.
- Taos black marble bar cabinet – This boxy bar cabinet has a frame of blackened ash wood and a smooth surface that showcases the woodgrain’s variation. Within the cabinet, two adjustable shelves provide storage. Retails for $2,299.
- Wylder white cement oval wall mirror – This 24” oblong mirror is framed in white concrete for a textured, organic finish. Mounting hardware is included. Retails for $299.
- Mercury green marble pendant light – This stacked pendant light is a juxtaposition of primary forms. An opaline glass shade floats between solid green marble with unlacquered brass detailing. The shade casts ambient light downward. Retails for $349.
- Jaxx red marble short and tall side tables – These side tables are made of red marble alive with striking gold tones and veining that varies from piece to piece. Hand-finished with three rounded legs. Short table retails for $499 and the tall table retails for $599.
Many of the new products are already available online with an additional batch of new product from Crate & Barrel launching Feb. 9.