Union, N.J. – Bed Bath & Beyond’s latest private label collection features hundreds of items in contemporary designs and at affordable prices.
H for Happy collection will be refreshed seasonally and encompasses celebratory decor, kitchen and bath accessories and home accents. The inaugural assortment includes:
- Decor: throw pillows, candles, garland, stockings, menorahs, bottle brush trees, nutcrackers, dreidel sitters and doormats
- Holiday: pre-lit faux Christmas trees, string lights, ornaments, tree skirts
- Kitchen: baking essentials, gingerbread house kits, decorative hand towels, table lines and tabletop decor
- Bath: shower curtains, countertop accessories and hand towels
- Outdoor: wreaths, garlands, porch and pathway decor
“For anyone who wants to create a festive environment, H for Happy is an uplifting and inspiring solution for year-round memory-making,” said Neil Lick, SVP of owned brands at Bed Bath & Beyond.
H for Happy is the eighth house brand that Bed Bath & Beyond has rolled out since this past spring. Previous launches included Studio 3B (October), Squared Away (July), Wild Sage (June), Our Table (June), Simply Essential (May), Haven (April) and Nestwell (March).
To promote the new brand, Bed Bath & Beyond launched a consumer sweepstakes to on Nov. 18 that runs through Wednesday, Nov. 24. Conducted via Facebook and Instagram, consumers can enter by commenting with their favorite holiday memory to win one of twenty H for Happy grand prizes— a curated box of holiday product for each winner and one to share with a special person of their choice.
The H for Happy collection is also featured in Bed Bath & Beyond’s Holiday, Happier video content series hosted by Home, Happier Team members, culinary personality Katie Lee Biegel and interior designer Jeremiah Brent. The two have teamed up for a weekly digital content series offering holiday decorating tips and expert advice on holiday prep, cooking, entertaining and gifting. Additionally, a host of social influencers will showcase how they’ve decorated their living spaces for the holidays with H for Happy products.